Pixelscroll Submission Rules
PIXELSCROLL SITE SUBMISSION RULES
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE "HOTZIPPY LLC ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS" FOR GENERAL TERMS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF "COMPANY" AND "ADVERTISERS." THIS DOCUMENT IS MEANT AS AN ADDENDUM TO ALL ADVERTISERS SEEKING TO RUN EBOOK PROMOTIONS ON PIXELSCROLL.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Pixelscroll displays eBook promotions on its website (http://pixelscroll.com), on the following Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Pixelscroll/), on the following Twitter account (https://twitter.com/@pixelscroll), on the following Pinterest page (https://www.pinterest.com/pixelscroll/), on the following Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/104833437922819662471/posts) and via our site’s daily email newsletter. It is recommended that you visit these pages or sign up for our site’s daily email newsletter to understand the design, arrangement and other aesthetic attributes of a promotional eBook advertisement as run by Pixelscroll. Aside from aesthetics, familiarizing yourself with this site’s reader communities and promotional selections will further advise you on how well your promoted eBook may be accepted by our reader communities and editorial staff.
- GENRE CONSIDERATIONS
Pixelscroll accepts all genres (including erotica) but does not accept books with titles, cover art or descriptions that contain profane or otherwise objectionable content.
- PRICING CONSIDERATIONS
Pixelscroll promotes eBooks priced from $0.00 to $9.99:
- SALE PROMO -- When selecting the Sale Promo Plan your book will need to be discounted for a limited time. The sale price of a promoted book must cost $4.99 or less to qualify for promotion on Pixelscroll. Your book MUST remain at the promoted price throughout the duration of your promotional advertisement on Pixelscroll.
- STANDARD PROMO -- When selecting the Standard Promo Plan your book cannot be on a limited-time reduced price. The regular price of a promoted book must cost $9.99 or less to qualify for promotion on Pixelscroll. Your book MUST remain at the promoted price throughout the duration of your promotional advertisement on Pixelscroll.
- 30-DAY PROMO -- When selecting the 30-Day Promo Plan your book can be either on sale or at regular price. Your book must be $4.99 or less if on sale and $9.99 or less if regularly priced to qualify for promotion on Pixelscroll. Your book's price may change at any time during the 30-Day Promo, but may not exceed the previously stated maximums.
- PAGE COUNT CONSIDERATIONS
- Fiction titles may not be less than 32 pages of content. Content EXCLUDES Tables of Content, Appendices, Title and Introductory pages, Link pages, About the Author pages, and Image pages.
- Nonfiction titles may not be less than 100 pages.
- Fiction titles that are 65 pages or less may not cost readers more than $0.99 to purchase.
- MINIMUM & MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PROMOTIONAL DAYS
All promotions must run a minimum of two days if they are to be approved by our editorial staff. There are several reasons for this minimum rule, the most important being that it can take more than 24 hours for our ads to propagate throughout our Social Networks and members of our email newsletter list often times open the emails the day after they are received. Two days of promotion make for better market saturation and a more likely chance for readers to discover your eBook.
There is no added charge for the second day of your promotional advertisement—both days are included in our low-cost pricing plan. The standard pricing structure is as follows:
- 2-Day Promotion - starting from $23
- 3-Day Promotion - starting from $32
- 5-Day Promotion - starting from $49
- 2-Day Promotion - starting from $24
- 3-Day Promotion - starting from $33
- 5-Day Promotion - starting from $50
- 7-Day Promotion - starting from $63
- 30-Day Promotion - starting from $337
- MODIFICATION OF SUBMISSION RULES & SERVICES
We reserve the right to modify the Pixelscroll Submission Rules and/or Pixelscroll Services at any time without notice. When changes are made, a new copy of the Pixelscroll Submission Rules will be made available at the Author Portal. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of the Pixelscroll Submission Rules. If you object to any changes to the Pixelscroll Submission Rules and Pixelscroll Services, your sole recourse will be to cease using them. Continued use of the Pixelscroll Submissions or Pixelscroll Services following the posting of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the modifications. We also reserve the right to discontinue the Pixelscroll Submission Rules and/or Pixelscroll Services at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third-party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Pixelscroll Submission Rules or the Pixelscroll Services.
Be sure to read
HotZippy LLC’s Advertising Terms of Service
for global guidelines and rules not specific to Pixelscroll.
Updated May 03, 2016
Pixelscroll is a wholly owned subsidiary of HotZippy LLC ♦ Pixelscroll -- Free and Bargain eBooks, Apps, Movies, Music and More! © 2013 - 2016 HotZippy LLC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Pixelscroll ♦ 190 Bridlewood Drive ♦ Jacksonville, NC ♦ 28540