BETA PROGRAM ADDENDUM
HOTZIPPY LLC BETA PROGRAM ADDENDUM
PLEASE READ THIS BETA PROGRAM ADDENDUM (“BETA AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE BETA TEAM SERVICES OFFERED BY HOTZIPPY LLC (“COMPANY”). BY OPTING IN BY SIGNING UP THROUGH THE BETA SIGN-UP FORM, OR BY OPTING IN THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE BETA PROGRAM ADDENDUM TO HOTZIPPY LLC’S ADVERTISER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- DESCRIPTION OF BETA SERVICES
The company, at its sole discretion, randomly selects from a list of authors, publishers, and agencies (collectively “Beta Team Members”) to preview certain services and options (collectively “Beta Services) not yet available to the general public. Beta Team Members shall have access to private areas of the Author Portal or other sites and links on which these Beta Services are hosted. A certain number, to be determined by the Company at its sole discretion, of Beta Team Members are selected at random from the total pool of Beta Team Members (not to exceed 2,500) and will be contacted via the email used by the Beta Team Member to opt-in to the Beta Services.
- NONDISCLOSURE & ADMITTANCE
Any Beta Team Member that is selected for access to Beta Services and contacted by the Company will have the option of time to decide whether to access the Beta Services specifically offered in the welcome email. The decision time is not to exceed 72 hours from the date/time of the welcome email. Beta Team Member may select positively (“I will be accepting the invitation to use the Beta Service”) or negatively (“I will not be accepting the invitation to use the Beta Service.”) No response on the part of the Beta Team Member after the 72-hour invitation expiration will be considered a negative response. Beta Team Members who have responded negatively will lose their seat for the Beta Service offered and the seat will be given to the next positive responder.
Any Beta Team Member granted access to any Beta Services at any time, agrees implicitly to the following nondisclosure agreement and that the agreement is created and agreed to in full each time the Beta Team Member has been granted access to any Beta Services:
This Nondisclosure Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between the Company with its principal offices at 190 Bridlewood Drive, Jacksonville, North Carolina, 28540 and the Beta Team Member for the purpose of preventing unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information also known as Beta Services.
- 2.1 Definition of Confidential Information.
- For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” also known as Beta Services shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in the business in which the Company is engaged.
- 2.2 Exclusions from Confidential Information.
- Beta Team Member’s obligations under the Agreement do not extend to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Beta Team Member; (b) discovered or created by the Beta Team Member before disclosure by the Company; (c) learned by the Beta Team Member through legitimate means other than from the Company or Company’s representatives; or (d) is disclosed by Beta Team Member with Company’s prior written approval.
- 2.3 Obligations of Beta Team Member.
- Beta Team Member shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information also known as Beta Services in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Company. Beta Test Member shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors and third parties as is reasonably required and shall require those persons to sign nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those in this Agreement. Beta Team Member shall not, without prior written approval of Company, use for Beta Team Member’s own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their own benefit or to the detriment of Company, any Confidential Information. Beta Team Member shall return to Company any and all records, notes, and other written, printed, electronic or tangible materials in its possession pertaining to Confidential Information immediately if Company requests it by any means of contact, now known or yet to be invented.
- 2.4 Time Periods.
- The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement and Beta Team Member’s duty to hold Confidential Information also known as Beta Services in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until Company sends Beta Team Member written notice releasing Beta Team Member from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
- 2.5 Relationships.
- Nothing contained in the Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venture or employee of the other party for any purpose.
- 2.6 Severability.
- If a court finds any provision of the Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to effect the intent of the parties.
- 2.7 Integration.
- This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the Beta Team program, Beta Team Members and Beta Services.
- 2.8 Modification of Agreement.
- We may change this Agreement from time to time. When changes are made, the Company will make a new copy of the Agreement at the Author Portal. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of the HotZippy LLC Beta Program Addendum. Any changes to the Agreement will become effective when posted on the Author Portal. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease using the Beta program and informing Company, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by entering a support ticket that you no longer wish to remain a Beta Team Member due to the modifications made. Otherwise your continued use of the Beta program following posting of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and your agreement to be bound by the revised Agreement, inclusive of such changes
- 2.9 Waiver.
- The failure to exercise any right provided in the Agreement shall not be waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
- 2.10 Binding.
- This Agreement and each party’s obligations shall be binding on the representatives, assigns, and successors of such party. Each party will be considered having signed this Agreement through its authorized representative in each case where a Beta Team Member has chosen to participate and be permitted information or access to any Confidential Information also known as Beta Services.
- 2.11 Damages.
- Violations of this Agreement which result in the purposeful injury to Company’s reputation or which result in purposeful financial loss to Company will be reviewed by Company’s Legal Dept. or by any third party legal representative hired by Company. Reparations to Company of damages due to violations of this Agreement by Beta Team Member can and may be sought through any legal means available to Company including but not limited to, civil lawsuits.
Beta Team Members agree to provide feedback in either survey form or written form of the Beta Services they have agreed to be given information about or access to when requested by Company.
- BETA TEAM MEMBER REWARDS
In exchange for Beta Team Members adherence to all rules and agreements provided within this Beta Program Addendum, Beta Team Members will be allowed access to Beta Services not available to the public and/or other advertisers. This means Beta Team Members who were chosen and replied positively to the welcome email will have early access to new promotional sites the Company creates or acquires as well as the other Beta Services they have been granted information about or access to. These Beta Services will often come free of charge or at deeply discounted rates off suggested retail pricing. Company may also at times offer further rewards in the form of credit to be used when ordering other non-beta promotional advertisements.
HotZippy's Author Portal Beta Program is a function of HotZippy LLC ♦ HotZippyNet - The Author Portal © 2014 - 2016 HotZippy LLCALL RIGHTS RESERVED. HotZippyNet ♦ 190 Bridlewood Drive ♦ Jacksonville, NC ♦ 28540