Campaign Promo Submission Rules
HOTZIPPY LLC 'CAMPAIGN PROMO' SUBMISSION RULES
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE "HOTZIPPY LLC ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS" FOR GENERAL TERMS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF "COMPANY" AND "ADVERTISERS." THIS DOCUMENT IS MEANT AS AN ADDENDUM TO ALL ADVERTISERS SEEKING TO RUN EBOOK PROMOTIONS WITH THE 'CAMPAIGN PROMO' PROMOTION PLAN.
- DESCRIPTION OF PROMOTION
HotZippy LLC ("Company") offers through its sites at HotZippyNet Author Portal (http://hotzippy.net), HotZippy Support (http://hotzippy.support) (collectively "Author Portal") certain promotional plans for the advertisement of books through a network of book promotional sites. One of these promotional plans is known as a 'Campaign Promo' ("Promotion"), a paid advertisement that can be utilized by authors, publishers and agencies (collectively "Advertisers") to promote books that are, or will be at the time of Promotion, regularly priced.
- PROMOTION PACKAGE AVAILABILITY
The Promo is available in 2 packages.
- Package 1 = 30-Day Promotion (Prices Starting From $337 USD.)
- Package 1.1 = 30-Day Recurring Promotion (Prices Starting From $337 USD.)
- ADVERTISER RESPONSIBILITIES AND SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Advertiser guarantees that the book submitted for the Promo is, or will be at the time of the Promo start, at a price that does not exceed the maximum allowable price for the promotional book site selected.
- Advertiser understands that the starting price of each available package ($337) includes 1 book promotion on 1 promotion site. Adding additional books or selecting additional qualifying book promotion sites will increase the Promo cost. For each additional book added the cost will be $337 for the 30-Day package. For each additional promotional book site added the cost will be $337 for the 30-Day package.
- Advertiser understands that the minimum number of days the Promo must run is 30. Advertiser understands that the maximum number of days the Promo is allowed to run is 30.
- Advertiser understands that in order to receive timely or quality support, the Advertiser must supply the Promo order number when requesting support via the Author Portal's Support Ticket. The Promo order number is given to the Advertiser at the time of the Promo submission via the Success Page. An email of the same information is also sent to the Advertiser via the email address provided on the Promo submission form. Advertiser accepts all responsibilities and assumes any damages encountered by Advertiser as a result of poor support from Company if the Promo order number is not provided at the time support is requested.
- MODIFICATION OF SUBMISSION RULES & PROMO
We reserve the right to modify the 'Campaign Promo' Submission Rules and/or the 'Campaign Promo' service at any time without notice. When changes are made, a new copy of the 'Campaign Promo' Submission Rules will be made available at the Author Portal. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of the 'Campaign Promo' Submission Rules. If you object to any changes to the 'Campaign Promo' Submission Rules and 'Campaign Promo' service, your sole recourse will be to cease using them. Continued use of the 'Campaign Promo' Submissions or 'Campaign Promo' service following the posting of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the modifications. We also reserve the right to discontinue the 'Campaign Promo' Submission Rules and/or 'Campaign Promo' service at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third-party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the 'Campaign Promo' Submission Rules or the 'Campaign Promo' service.Last Updated: May 16, 2016
HotZippyNet is a wholly owned subsidiary of HotZippy LLC ♦ HotZippyNet - The Author Portal © 2014 - 2016 HotZippy LLCALL RIGHTS RESERVED. HotZippyNet ♦ 190 Bridlewood Drive ♦ Jacksonville, NC ♦ 28540